Of course I have a home exam the coming week so I will not be updating until next weekend anyways, but I finally got the ball rolling so hopefully it won't be as weird/awkward/uncomfortable making the next entry.
Well, no. It doesn't feels good yet, still in the awkward phase. Feels weird since it's been over a year (LJ even stopped counting in weeks because its been so long!) since I last updated. Have no idea what I'll be posting but this place is going to be more of an archive of fandoms than anything regular I think. I've wanted to update plenty of times the last year but either I never got around to it or felt like it was stupid and I was too lazy. Not to mention the horrors of trying to be fancy with all the LJ tools *eyeroll*, hence no cut this time :P
Feels like I need to recap what's been squeed over/happened since last summer. Lol i hate these frickin China updates.
1. I started Uni. Moved. On my second year now.
2. Started reading a whole bunch during the summer. Most notably the Sword of Truth series because I got hooked on Legend of the Seeker picspams xD (will most likely devote an obscene amount of entries to both of these )
3. Tabrett Bethell stole my heart
4. Animal Planet invaded my life when I went home for a month in the middle of summer. Best shows on TV: Animal Cops Huston/RSPCA!! I was kinda obsessed...
5. Castle broke me after the season 2 finale. Am now crushing hard on Stana Katic
6. Cheryl Cole is also being squeed over atm...sigh
7. Also I hate the cold (pretty big chance of me devoting heaps of posts about how I'm freezing my ass off)